Sunday, January 12, 2014

3 True Things About Me

Hello, everyone! My name is O kyung park. You can call me Jennifer if you want. Today, I will talk about 3 things that are unique and true about me.

  1. 3+3-1
  2. Picasso
  3. 2011
Please take some minutes to guess what they mean and go on reading!


1. 3+3-1
   These are the number of the pets that I have. I have 3 snails and used to have 3 fish.      Unfortunately, one fish died. When it became dead, I felt a bit sorry because I was            more surprised and felt really funny about how it died, than being sad about the                situation. The fish that died was so strong that it popped out of water and fell on the
   floor! Since the height was higher than 150 centimeters, it died. This was the part that I
   really were surprised and felt funny because actually, it fell from about this height
   before.

2. Picasso
    Picasso is one of my favorite artists. His paintings are really unique and describing           about his emotional feelings. Also, his paintings are really out of sense, which makes       me very interested. So, I like his paintings very much. However,  I really like to complete     the puzzles of his works. When I try them, it makes me really thrilled because it has         lots of challenges. The problem is that though I really like to try to get a set of pieces       into a complete form, I'm not good at it. So, I always try to get my skills developed.

3. 2011
    This is the year I went to the U.S.A. While I was traveling, there were several interesting     scenes. The most unique place that I've seen was the Yellowstone National Park. It         had lots of geysers that smelled like rotten eggs! Also, it was so hot that I felt my skin     burning and my feet becoming almost fried!! But, I had a great time there.
    I especially liked the Faithful Fountain. It was a geyser that an enormous amount of hot    water comes out of a big hole at the same time. Actually, I was very lucky to see it          because according to the guide when I touring the Yellowstone National Park, it only        appears about 6 times a day.

So today,  I described about 3 unique parts of me. I hope you now know about my pets, one of my unique hobbies, and what I did on 2011.
I hope you enjoyed it!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I could only get one of those right ;( Maybe I should study more about you

    Nice and detailed post! I could learn a lot about you!
    p.s but I still want more...uh...privately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the dead fish...I also had an experience of my pet chick's death, I know how sad it is.
    I lived in America for two years and Yellowstone park is one of the places I've haven't visited! The geysers seems really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing three unique things about yourself. I really like your post, it is well-written. Remember blogs are special because we can add media to our posts. try adding pictures or videos next time.

    You can also add pages so your readers can click on them to see your answers. Ask me to learn how to do this.

    ReplyDelete